Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus oil has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus oil is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus essential oil can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Calming aroma
- Diffuse Eucalyptus oil as you relax and clear your mind
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Aromatic Description: Camphoraceous, airy
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Leaf/Stem
- Combine Eucalyptus oil with lemon and peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality.
For more information visit Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil 15 ml $22.50