How do I make an appointment?
All appointments are scheduled online at via Schedulicity (online or mobile phone app). Each client has their own profile, and responsible for scheduling and canceling to avoid charges.
PRINT and Complete the HEALTH HISTORY FORM_HHC in advance to save time.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits, all of which enhances one’s physical, mental, and emotional self.
- Increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulates the lymph system
- Relaxes and softens injured or overused muscles
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Reduces recovery time for strenuous workouts and eliminating subsequent pains
- Releases endorphins to control and relieve pain
- Provides stretching and increasing muscle tone for atrophied muscles
Contraindications and Precautions
Contraindications are certain conditions that a person may have that could be aggravated by the application of pressure. During your initial consultation, all issues are reviewed and determined whether your treatment is appropriate during a session:
- Fever or abnormal body temperature
- Cold or flu symptoms
- Acute inflammatory conditions (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis), and Bacterial Infections
- Acute Infectious Conditions
- Recent Surgery, severe pain or injection sites
- Skin Disorders such as warts, boils, acne, impetigo, herpes simplex, tinea, ringworm or scabies
- Thrombosis (blood clot), Varicose Veins, Aneurysm, Hematoma, or Phlebitis
- Uncontrolled Hypertension
- Edema caused from liver or kidney disease, infection, prenatal toxemia or heart failure
- Medical clearance for oncology massage
- Uncontrolled asthma attacks
- Umbilical Hernias (medical clearance required)
- Psychotic medications, anti-coagulants, cortisone (skin may bruise easier), or vitamin A (acne treatment)
- Alcohol consumption
- Chronic Fatigue or depression
Emergencies happen, I understand. Please send a quick communication letting me know you won’t be coming to your appointment. I only charge if no communication is sent regarding cancellations. No-Shows are charged 50% of the appointment value.
During your birthday month, receive $15 off your massage session. Discount expires 45 days after your birth date. Gratuity not included.
Refer a new client, and receive a $10 discount towards your next appointment.
Pre-paid packages are available in 4 or 8 packs. Discounts vary and Non-refundable. Transferrable to family and friends and do not expire.
While cleanliness and sanitation are of the upmost importance, therapist does not guarantee, even with the best quality cleaning, that you will not contract a contagion, whether cold or flu, allergens, etc. Please read the following disclaimer prior to entering facility.
In consideration for becoming a CLIENT of Holistic Health Center (OFFICE), I agree to and acknowledge the following ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT:
1. I am not experiencing any of the following symptoms:
Severe coughing, sniffling or sneezing
Temperature at or above 100.4˚, body aches or chills
Open wounds, cuts, abrasions or infected skin
High risk thrombosis or blood clotting with anti-coagulant medications such as: Heparin, Apixaban (Eliquis), Dabigatran (Pradaxa), Edoxaban (Savaysa), Enoxaparin (Lovenox), Rivaroxaban (Xarelto), Warfarin (Coumadin)
Anti-psychotic medicines, PTSD, bipolar psychosis, schizophrenia or
High risk pregnancy without doctor’s release
Lymphedema, or edema resulting in liver/kidney disease, infection/trauma, or pregnancy toxemia
If symptoms described above occur at arrival of OFFICE or during my massage appointment, the OFFICE will discontinue my appointment, at no charge. If ailments, medications or pre-existing conditions are not disclosed at the time of CLIENT appointment(s), OFFICE is NOT HELD LIABLE for any issues or problems arising after appointment.
2. I fully understand and appreciate both the known and potential risk factors of using the OFFICE facilities (bathroom, reception area, treatment room), equipment (table, chairs), and services and acknowledge that the use thereof by me may, despite the OFFICE’S reasonable efforts to mitigate such dangers, result in exposure to any flu viruses or contagions.
3. I understand and acknowledge that the OFFICE cannot guaranty my safety or immunity from ANY flu viruses, contagions, or flu-like infections. If I feel ill or develop any of the symptoms mentioned above, I will cancel my appointment.
4. In compliance with ADA and CDC, eye, nose or mouth protection (PPE) MAY be worn inside or outside OFFICE premises, by CLIENT or OFFICE. Should CLIENT or OFFICE choose not to wear PPE, the CLIENT or OFFICE will understand the implications of a health condition, exemption status, covid-19 negative status, or personal choice, which prevents me from wearing one. CLIENT reserves the right not to enter or have services performed at OFFICE. OFFICE reserves the right to refuse service(s), for any reason, at any time.
5. As a sovereign individual, the OFFICE is not responsible for your health or in charge of your personal, or medical needs. In the event of an emergency, OFFICE will call 911. OFFICE is certified in CPR and basic FIRST AID and should the occasion arise, I will allow OFFICE to mitigate the emergency until medical help arrives and emergency contact will be contacted.
6. I have carefully read, understand and fully AGREE to the terms of the ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT.