Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes.
Applied topically, Lavender oil is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
Application: Aromatic, Topical, Neat
Ingredients: Lavender flower tops
Aromatic Description: Powdery, floral, light
Collection Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Flower
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or
bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by
combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to help reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful
twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
For more information visit Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil 15 ml $30.50
Lavender Essential Oil Travel Touch Roller Ball 10 ml $20.00